2010 Boss Hoss XL Air Ride
Note: Click a thumbnail image above to view the full size image.
The heart of this bike is an aluminum 408ci Chevy small block that pumps out 528hp and 568lb/ft of torque. But on top of that it is also a gorgeous bike with a ton of extras. Only 1400 miles.
- KewlMetal front end
- 18" Big Ass Wheels
- 300 Section Rear Tire
- Air Ride
- Stretch Tank
- Chrome Crash Bars and Sliders
- 4 into 1 Custom Headers
- Steel Fenders Front and Rear
- Windvest Windshield
- Upper and Lower Air Dam
- Headwinds "Viper" Headlamp and Running Lights
- Kuryakyn "Switchblade" Highway Pegs
- Aligator Skin Seats and Back Rest
- Custom Paint by Scotty
- Loads of Chrome
$57,995 FALL CLEARANCE $49,995
For information about this or any of our motorcycles, contact us.